1. Paramore – 180-190k
2. Mariah Carey – 160-170k
3. Barbara Streisand – 150-160k
4. Breaking Benjamin – 140-150k
5. Alice In Chains – 130-140k
6. Miranda Lambert – 65-75k
7. Madonna – 60-70k
7. AFI – 60-70k
9. Selena Gomez & The Scene – 50-60k
thanks to W
Available separately or in a bundle with Celebration (2CD Edition) at Live Nation’s Official Madonna Store
Google Inc.’s YouTube reached an agreement with Warner Music Group Corp. that will bring artists including Madonna and Metallica back to the video-sharing site, Chris Maxcy, director of YouTube Partner Development, said today on a conference call.
“It’s a win for artists and fans around the world, and it represents many months of hard work for both companies,” Maxcy said.
Videos from Warner Music artists will return to YouTube by year-end, Maxcy said. Warner plans to hire outside agencies to sells ads and find partnerships, such as sponsorships of videos and artists.
“Members of the YouTube community will not only be able to access videos and other music-related content from Warner Music Group recording artists and songwriters, but will also gain access to an enhanced user experience on YouTube with a feature- rich, high-quality premium player and enhanced channels,” Warner Music said in an e-mailed statement.
Australia – #8 (#9 on Physical Album Chart)
Belgium (Flanders) – #2
Belgium (Wallonia) – #7
Germany – #1
Hungary – #2
Ireland – #1
Italy – #1
Netherlands – #2
New Zealand – #2
Norway – #5
Switzerland – #3
UK – #1
FIMI Top Albums:
1. CELEBRATION – MADONNA (WARNER BROS/WMI)
2. 6 COME SEI – D’ALESSIO GIGI (RCA/SONY)
3. THE RESISTANCE – MUSE (WARNER BROS/WMI)
4. BACKSPACER – PEARL JAM (ISLAND/UNIVERSAL MUSIC)
5. GET LUCKY – KNOPFLER MARK (MERCURY/UNIVERSAL MUSIC)
Madonna’s new compilation Celebration leaps straight to number one in the Official Album Chart and brings her level with Elvis Presley’s record of eleven UK number one albums, the Official Charts Company reveals today.
No other solo artist can match this achievement. Only The Beatles, with a total of fifteen, have had more number one albums in chart history.
This feat marks yet another record for Madonna, the most successful female solo artist of all time. She has also:
– Spent more weeks (29) at number one of the Official UK Album Chart than any other female solo artist.
– Had more UK number one singles (13) than any other female solo artist.
– Achieved the chart double (simultaneous number one album and single) more times (4) than any other female solo artist.
– Completed the highest grossing tour in history (her recent Sticky & Sweet tour) for a female artist.
Celebration album debuts at #1:
#1 Madonna – Celebration (Warner Bros) – 77000 copies sold
#2 Muse – The Resistance (Helium 3/Warner Bros)
#3 Dizzee Rascal – Tongue N’cheek (Dirtee Stank)
#4 Mika – The Boy Who Knew Too Much (Casablanca/Island)
#5 Peter Andre – Revelation (Conehead)
Celebration single drops from #3 to #8 :
#1 Taio Cruz – Break Your Heart (Island)
#2 David Guetta Ft Akon – Sexy Chick (Positiva/Virgin)
#3 Jay-z Ft Alicia Keys – Empire State Of Mind (Roc Nation)
#4 Shakira – She Wolf (Epic)
#5 Jay-Z Ft Rihanna & Kanye West – Run This Town (Roc Nation)
#5 Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling (Interscope)
#7 Pixie Lott – Boys & Girls (Mercury)
#8 Madonna – Celebration (Warner Bros)