VH1 is kicking off the new year with a brand new concert series. “Friday Night Alright” will host the latest concert specials form acts like Madonna, The Black Eyed Peas, U2, Lady Gaga, and more.
Presented in HD every Friday night beginning at 11pm, “Friday Night Alright” will kick off on January 1st with Pink’s “Funhouse Tour,” filmed live in Australia. The following week, the new hour will present “Best of ‘Austin City Limits’,” while Madonna’s special will air on January 22nd.
Choose your top 3 favorite videos from the list
1 Lady Gaga
2 Katie Holmes
4 Madonna and Mariah
Personally, I love Madonna and think she’s really cool… but she wore THE single worst outfit of the year. That Louis Vuitton get up with the TV antenna headpiece was just awful. Akiva says “She is pretty consistent with her choices going from bad to bad. She should take some style pointers from Lourdes.” Both Madonna and Mariah received a lot of call outs in our poll. Anthony says Mariah’s style is “always too tight and outdated.” Felidette says it’s time for Mariah to dress her age and has a message for both divas. “Time to stop taking “Forever 21” so literally.” Ouch!
5 Leighton Meester
1. Revolver [Madonna Vs. David Guetta One Love Remix] [Feat. Lil Wayne] 3:16
2. Revolver [Madonna Vs. David Guetta One Love Remix] 2:59
3. Revolver [Madonna Vs. David Guetta One Love Club Remix] 4:31
4. Revolver [Paul Van Dyk Remix] 8:35
5. Revolver [Paul Van Dyk Dub] 8:35
6. Revolver [Tracy Young's Shoot To Kill Remix] 9:25
7. Celebration [Feat. Akon] 3:55
8. Celebration [Felguk Love Remix] 6:38
Available at Amazon for $5.99 and iTunes for $6.99