14. The last time I was starstruck was when [French actor] Alain Delon called me while I was in Copenhagen during my last tour. I was trying to get him to do an onstage cameo during a small show in Paris. I was shaking because I love him so much! I never met the dude and only knew him from movies. He was my ridiculous teenage crush.
15. I don’t really watch TV. I only like two shows – true Detective and Irish series called The Fall – and I’m not embarassed about them. Many people say, “The Fall with Jamie Dornan,” but I say “The Fall with Gillian Anderson.” She’s so good.
16. The lifelong ambition I still want to fulfill is to go on a dream date with Drake / and only kiss him.
17. The most embarrassing moment of my life was falling off the stage / let me rephrase that, being choked off the stage by two little Japanese girls / at the 2015 Brit Awards. Extremely embarassing!
18. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen was my daughter [Lourdes] playing the ukulele and singing “La Vie en Rose” for me.
19. My secret beauty ritual is to put ice on my eyes every morning. Ice, ice baby.
20. Speaking of, if I were trapped on a desert island with either [ex-boyfriend] Vanilla Ice or Denis Rodman, I would pick Dennis. He has a better sense of humor. Plus, he could always wear my clothes.
21. The quality I most loathe in people is making assumptions. Not doing research, investigating or asking questions and just assuming something. Oh, that drives me bonkers. I also can’t stand when I’m talking to someone and they’re texting. My kids do it! It drives me up the wall. I always put my hand on their phones and ruin whatever they’re doing.
22. I can’t say what my worst date was, but there have been many. I’m a woman of the world, baby. One nonnegotiable attribute in a lover: He must not ever want want to be away from me for more than two weeks at a time.
23. I have a major claustophobia. I don’t like being stuck in small, enclosed spaces in crowds. They freak me out.
24. My ideal day off is spent lying in bed all day – sleeping for a few hours, then walking up and watching old movies, like my favorite, Breathless. I eat in bed, have my children come and hang out with me, and then I fall back asleep. I never leave my bedroom.
25. My favorite memories of Michael Jackson were getting him to let down his guard. He was so shy. The time I succeeded most was after I got him drunk at the Ivy in Beverly Hills. I was driving my Mercedes and dared him to throw his sunglasses out the window. We couldn’t stop laughing.
© US Weekly